#1 Reconstruction Company in Connecticut
Ready to start your career with a world-class team?
Review our job postings below and send us your resume!
Send all resumes and cover letters to firstname.lastname@example.org and you’ll hear back from someone shortly.
CRS knows how important it is to move towards getting jobs started. Leave a message below or call our office to get in touch with a job manager who will guide you through the process from beginning to end.
We hope to hear from you soon!
We have a position open for a serious individual who is looking for long-term employment with a well-respected industry leader in property damage restoration. This role will encompass both the Estimating function using Xactimate software and the Project Management function to oversee our reconstruction jobs from start to finish.
Job Duties and Requirements :
· Manage and delegate the starting and completion of reconstruction projects
· Train and coach team members that produce reconstruction projects
· Communicate with customers frequently on job status
· Responsible to assist in resource management with emergency services
· Create work orders for projects
· Schedule Vendors and sub-contractors for repairs to be completed
· Manage an on-site Foreman on each project
· Order materials
· Approve purchase orders
· Review estimates as needed, align budgets with expectations
· Provide weekly updates on all projects that are active
· Provide construction feedback
· Communicate and negotiate with insurance carriers and property owners
· Conflict resolution with carriers, property owners, vendors, and tradesmen
· Auditing of customer service complaints
· Manage and exceed budget expectations
· Assist in collections
· Monitor job sites for safety issues, quality, and training opportunities
· Attend industry-related training and industry association events
· Weekly manager on-call duties
· All other duties as assigned
Required Education and Experience:
· High School Diploma or GED at minimum
· Five plus years of experience in a Management or Leadership role within the Restoration/Construction industry
· Experience in construction and construction management/supervision
· Proficient using Xactimate Estimating Software
· Experience with Project Management Software
Large Insurance Restoration Company specializing in fire and water damage is seeking an experienced Estimator to scope and write estimates for large residential projects.
Please send all resumes to email@example.com or call 203-239-0040.
Candidates must possess the following skills:
- Ability to scope restoration projects using the Xactimate Software platform
- Superior communication, documentation & organizational skills
- Customer Service Skills
- Ability to meet time-sensitive objectives
- Meet project profitability goals
- Ability to handle multiple files/jobs simultaneously
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Perform, negotiate, and settle losses and write detailed reconstruction estimates
- Maintain communication with property owners
- Prepare accurate estimates
- Continual oversight of all jobs in progress and coordination with Project Manager
- Minimum of 10 years estimating within residential construction & restoration
- Knowledge of Xactimate software
- Knowledge of fire, water damage, and residential construction
- Must possess excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ability to work well and communicate efficiently with clients, subcontractors, and other team members.